BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, May 5, 2013

By God's Grace!



Gal. 6:14; God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified to me, and I unto the world.

I am a child of God!
The world has no hold on me!
I am set free from the law of sin and death.
Christ has redeemed me. I am His child!
I trust Him for all things for He has promised to supply all things which are needed for my life.
My faith reaches out to Him!
My faith received forgiveness for my sins and my faith has received eternal life from Him.
I walk by faith in Christ alone. He supplies my every need.
Why should I seek help or advice from ‘man’ when Christ has all the answers?
Christ took the stripes for my healing just as He shed His blood for my redemption from the evil of this world.
Isaiah 53; Galatians 3:13; Isaiah 59: 8-21; Isaiah 54:17

 Christ is my Savior and my Healer!
 To Him be all the glory and praise.
 My faith in Christ is the reason I live and breathe.
My faith in Christ brings me His promises.
He has promised eternal life.
He promised forgiveness of sin.
He promised the comforter, the Holy Ghost, to lead, guide, teach, empower, and strengthen me.
He never changes; He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
What He gave to those He touched while here on earth, He still gives today.
Is there any reason NOT to trust Jesus for ALL things?
He freely gives all things to those who believe and trust Him. 
He told us to ask and it would be given, seek and we would find, knock and it would be opened to us.

I will not, I cannot, share any praise for my blessings with man.

Christ is my Savior, Healer, Baptizer, and to Him be the glory forever!

 You sent the indwelling Holy Spirit to give power to live and work for you.

 I will follow! I will trust and obey! There is no other way to be happy in Jesus!!

 

 

0 comments: