“Out of your inner most beings shall flow rivers
Of living water to a lost and thirsty world”
Spring up, oh well, and cleanse my soul
Spring up and clean out all the dross.
Spring up and make me whole again
Spring up, and flow through me!
A well of living water
Lies deep within my soul.
At times the flow is hindered
With ‘things’ I have allowed.
By God’s grace I shall remove
All the Spirit does direct
May all that stops the ‘water’
Be taken from this well.
Oh, sweet Holy Spirit
Search me that I may know
Cleanse me now I pray
May there be nothing to stop
The blessing you bestow.
Streams of living water
Flow from deep within
May I be an open Chanel
From God’s throne
To a world of thirsty men!
Frances Jensen Stewart
From a message by Rob Trudell
October 17, 1999.
The Real Thing
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment