BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, July 20, 2009

GOD SPEAKS

God speaks “by the pressure of circumstances”.
Nothing touches our lives but it is God speaking. What do I hear? His voice or the rush of the circumstances or daily events of my life? Peter walked on water while his eyes were on Jesus! Isaiah heard the voice of God and answered, “Here I am Lord”, “Speak Lord I hear you.” When circumstances press our lives, we must respond. Oh, that I can remember that the Lord wants to speak to me through this. I must practice listening for His voice in every situation. John 10:27, 28, 29.
When God speaks, we must obey or risk losing our fellowship with God. When we hear, it is our responsibility to act, without seeking advice from anyone. The Holy Spirit has been assigned the task of leading us into all truth, to let Him do his job in your life.
My circumstances are causing me to make a choice: to listen or to ignore the voice of God. Remember, you always have a choice.
Prayer:
What must I do now, Lord? I will listen! I see you in all the wonders of your creation; therefore, I know you care for me. Man is made in your image, but he made the wrong choice. Then, because of your love and mercy, you sent your Son to redeem fallen man. You do give good gifts to your children. Luke 11:13, your Word declares your faithfulness and I believe you, Lord. I trust you to speak to my spirit, to reveal your course of action to me so that I may walk in your will. Let me be free from the yoke in which I have entangled myself. I meant no wrong, Lord, in giving to much where it was needed. I know now I must control and be certain of the need. I will use what is at hand, Lord. The woman in the Word had only a little oil, but you made it “enough” for her situation. All I ask is enough, to be free from this snare, to be free to give to your work and to life free in the Spirit.
Genesis 1:26 Genesis 3 John 3:16, 17 2 Kings 4:1-7


Frances Stewart
July, 2005

0 comments: