BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, July 20, 2009

BUT GOD

I was lost and lonely,
Wandering, astray, without hope.
But God, in His loving mercy
Spoke words of life to my soul.
By His grace, through Christ,
I am made whole.

On my bed of affliction,
My body wracked with pain,
No place to seek comfort,
Nothing to ease the pain.
But God reached out and touched me,
Making me whole again.

Waves of sorrow engulf me,
How could I go on alone?
My loved one was gone,
Never to return,
But God, through His Holy Spirit,
Brought peace and comfort to me.
His love is eternal!

Are you feeling alone, forsaken?
Is your body or soul in pain?
There is help for all who seek Him,
And God will restore you,
Make you new again.
“Come unto me” is His promise.
Receive Him and find peace today.

John 1:12: But as many as received
Him, to them gave he the power (privilege)
To become the Sons of God, even to them
That believe on His name.


Frances Stewart
June 26, 2003

0 comments: