For all the little things which make my life so very special. Thank you ,Lord, for the sunshine this morning, even though it is hidden behind the rain clouds. Thank you, Lord, for the rain, which we need to make your flowers and trees grow. Thank you, Lord, for the still quiet voice which causes my heart to know that you are near. For the Holy Spirit Who speaks peace to my soul, every morning when I wake from a peaceful nights rest, I give you praise Lord. Thank you Lord, for the memories, of family and friends, who come to mind so often and bring smiles, and sometimes tears, but always have their special place in my heart, and in yours. Please keep them in your will as they struggle in this world of sin. May they trust in your saving grace. Thank you, Lord, for the quiet times I have with You. It is so wonderful to be able to sit, quietly, and listen to Your still small voice as you direct my thoughts and my actions. Thank you, Lord, for leading and guiding my life, and supplying every need in abundance. It is so comforting to know that my life, now and forever, is in Your hands. That you will never leave nor forsake me. Especially, Lord, I want to thank You for purchasing my redemption!! Your sacrifice was so great, and the ransom was so costly. I will always stand in your will and your way, to be obedient to every command I receive from you through the Word or through the Holy Spirit as He moves in my heart and, of course, as You give me the ability and the grace to submit to say, “Not my will, but Yours be done, Oh, Lord.” I realize that only as the Holy Spirit empowers me, am I able to obey. Thank you Lord, for that precious indwelling Holy Spirit. Thank You, Lord, for loving me the way that you do, every moment of every day! For keeping me safe in this evil world and for the Amazing Grace you have bestowed on me and mine. I just want to thank You, Lord!
The Real Thing
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment