BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Name Above All Names

In the beginning, He was the Word!
That was present in creation of all things.
Born of a virgin in Bethlehem
He became Emanuel, God with us.
So the Word became flesh
That He might dwell among men.
In obedience to the Heavenly Father.
While on earth, He was called by many names.
Master, teacher, healer, deliverer,
Savior, redeemer, Lord and King.
But He said:this is who I truly am for you,
I am the door, if you enter you will find eternal life
I am the way, if you walk with me you shall have peace.
I am the truth, if you believe my word, you need not fear.
I am the Life, if you receive me you will live forever.
I am the Light of the world, which drives out all darkness.
I am come that all who receive me,
Shall have power to become the Sons of God.

No man comes to the Father except
By faith in me, the Son of God.
The Just shall live by Faith!

Each name denotes a special trait
Of whom this man truly is and who
He will be forever.
For He is the same: Yesterday, Today and Forever.
Jesus, name above all names!

0 comments: