BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, March 17, 2011

God Of Mercy, God of Grace

God of mercy, God of grace
How I long to see your face.
Trials of life will all be past
When I am in your arms at last.

This journey here on earth below,
Became a walk of faith for me,
But when I join you in the sky,
There no tears shall dim our eyes.

Oh, the glory of that day,
Mortal tongue can never say,
All the majesty and power,
We shall witness in that hour.

Love will erase the memory of all strife
You helped us overcome in this earthly life.
For all eternity, we shall raise
Our grateful hearts in shouts of praise.

To our Savior, Lord, and King
By whose grace we enter in.
We shall walk hand in hand
In the glorious promised land.

Heaven and earth shall pass away
And time shall be no more.
We will spend the endless ages
In the presence of our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58

0 comments: