I will take you through the valley which I have set before you.
The path which you must travel will have many pitfalls.
Your faith will be greatly tested.
As you push aside the things which cause your struggles,
Thorns, deep waters, darkness seem to cover your path.
Do not despair!
Do not give up!
This valley is only a trial which I have appointed for you.
It is only for this season of your walk with me.
I am with you, I walk beside you.
I know you. I love you, my child.
My confidence is in you and I know you will go through this
Valley and ascend to the hilltop once again.
You will be wiser, stronger, better equipped for the greater
Trials that will face my children.
The struggles in this valley will only draw you closer to me.
If you hold to my hand,
Stand firm on the Rock of your Salvation.
As spring follows the winter season,
So great blessings will follow the trial
For those who remain faithful to my Name.
Remain steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in My work.
I am holding your hand and will not let you go.
The Real Thing
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment