Lord, I want to sing your praises
For the joy which floods my soul
As I listen to the Holy Spirit
While I read your precious Word.
There is nothing in this whole world
That can compare to this
One moment in your presence
Fills my heart with blessed peace.
The world around grows so noisy
Trying to lure me away
From the glory of your presence.
From the quiet moments we share.
Oh, Father in Heaven, please help me!
Let all those things become dead.
No longer have a hold on me
As I surrender to your will.
Precious Lord, Loving Savior, My Rock
My Fortress, Redeemer and King.
My life, my soul, my days are in your hands.
The things of this world grow so dim
As I spend my moments with you.
In prayer, in conversation, in praise,
Each moment my faith grows stronger
As I die to self, I find new life in you!
August, 2010
The Real Thing
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment